To be eligible for work / Internship the applicant has to:
All candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions before considering to commence the application process;
- Have an international Passport.
- Must be willing to relocate immediately.
- Have an educational or professional (Learned Skill) background suitable to the work of the Company.
- Must be fluent in at least one of our working languages (English).
Any applicant should apply to the Company by submitting the following documents:
- A motivation letter stating the grounds for the application, and indicating the field (s) of interest of the applicant;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of University Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained
All inquiries on work / internships should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer / General Manager, Human Resources.
Type of work / Internship Offered
– Farm management
– Service and supply
– Advisory and consultancy